Friday, January 9, 2009

Sad day

The day did not start off on a very bright note, my aunt who is one of the nicest people that I have ever known sent out an email saying that her cancer was worse and that the doctor only is giving her 6 months or so. She sounded up beat and better than I am sure I would in the same situation but my thoughts and prayers are with her every day.
Then it was my last day on the mom/baby unit. I love the people that I work with and will miss them so very very much. I know that I am making a good career move but still they are my family and friends her, except for my kids and sister and not seeing them every day will be very hard.
On a bright note Rachel came to visit from California and she looks great and seems to be enjoying her experience as a traveler, it was so great to see her and I really hope that I can see her next week when I am in Southern California for training.
Le Wee and I went and saw Bride Wars, not all that great considering the bulbs in the theater were partially burned out and I think all of the best parts are in the trailers but it was some great girl time for the 2 of us and then we hit TJ Maxx for some jeans for her and more Vera Bradley stuff for my new office.
Today's picture is the Bundle looking that the insides of my new pillow, not a great shot but it was a bit of together time after a rough week of the preteen hormones that seem to have taken over her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment