Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Journaling for week one is complete!


Well today while the kids were at school and after I got up late after a late night learning PSE 7. I looked through my stash and found papers that I wanted to use for the first month of my project 365. I am very thankful for the huge stash of page kits I have. They seem to be themed to a month and there is just enough product in them to complete a month. I also found in my stash some very cool date stamps from CTMH that I plan on using through out the album. Still am looking through the stash for days of the week stamps, but I did have some old Chatterbox bookcloth stickers with days so that is what I used, also used a Fancy Pants Stamp and CTMH ink and for the first month I am using Cosmo Cricket Dutch Girl papers and embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment