Thursday, November 10, 2011

10 on the 10th

10 little things I am loving this month
1. These planners from Erin Condren, got one for my self and one as a Christmas present they are so cute and appear very sturdy too, love the extra gift tags that came with them also.  Planners



2. Project Life I really want to get this for 2012, with only 2 full years with the three youngest at home I really feel the need to do this. http://www.beckyhiggins.com/products/

3. The Bo Bunny Father Christmas Paper, I have all the paper I need for this Christmas but I still find myself drooling over this paper. Bo Bunny Father Christmas

4. These stamps by Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday, can not wait for them to get here so that I can use them in my Journal Your Christmas album. December Daily Stamps
5. My Washi tape order from here Cute Tape  It came Tuesday and I just love it and have used it so far to cover some hearts for my JYC album that I have been prepping the last couple of days.  This is the set I got but there is so much here to chose from I am afraid that I could go crazy shopping here.
6. Disneyland ok so it is not small but we are going in a week and I can not wait to play in the sun for a few days, no work, no chores just time to enjoy being with the kids and playing.


7.  The anticipation of starting this class at Jessica Sprague.  The projects look beautiful and I think that both Heidi Swapp and Jessica Sprague are wonderful teachers. 



8. My new camera  I finally decided that it was time to get a DSRL now I can take good pictures.  Not great but better although I still find myself reaching for my phone more than the big camera which goes to prove that the best camera is the one that you have with you.  I got mine from QVC but you can find it here  too. Canon T3 

9. These pinwheels I made for Brittany's 25 days of Christmas box.  They use paper from last winter by Echo Park but I am loving the non traditional Christmas colors.




10.  These Dala horse ornaments from World Market, we used to have 2 little and 2 big ones when I was a child that came out every Christmas they were always one of my favorite Christmas decorations.  I was very excited when I found these.







well until next month, I hope that you enjoy 10 of my favorite things this 10th of November.  Here is a link to Shimelle's blog where you can find many more 10 on the 10th lists. Shimelle's Blog



6 comments:

  1. Great picks!!! Hope you have an awesome time at Disneyland! (I'm jealous)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures thanks fo sharing....have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your picks are awesome! I am drooling over that tape! I really need some holiday ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your list, the stamps are super and so is the Christmas paper. love that oh and Disney!!!:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I saw that camera when it was on.....really wanted to pick it up but funds were an issue. Do you love yours? Maybe I'll be able to get it in the future one of these days. I'm also anxious for that stamp set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that washi tape. I just put some on my Christmas list. :)

    ReplyDelete